Whenever these two meet, sparks will fly, and goals will be scored. This rivalry is based off a historic chapter in English football when Arsenal first moved to North London, to an unwelcome reception. Ever since then, Arsenal vs. Tottenham has proved to be one of the fiercest rivalries in world football. At some point, it was the derby match with the most goals scored in the Premier League. Arsenal used to compete regularly for the Premier League and the highest honors, but after regressing to fighting for the Champions League spots, Arsenal is now closer to the level of Spurs when it comes to squad quality, which has made this match a fiercer rivalry.
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Odds
Our writers and bookmakers regularly update the odds for this game, like all other games. We take into account current variables like team form, squad quality and managerial tactics to determine the odds so please check out the link below to stay up-to-date with the latest odds.
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Betting Tips
As the competitive level of these two teams got closer in recent years, it’s been more unpredictable to bet on the North London Derby. However, these are some comfortable bets to make on the game.
- Football Tip One: Double Chance – Arsenal to WIN or DRAW → bet here
- Football Tip Two: Both Teams To Score → bet here
- Football Tip Three: Anytime Goalscorer – Harry Kane → bet here
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Match Stats
- Spurs striker Harry Kane is this fixture’s all-time leading goalscorer with 11 goals for Tottenham against the Gunners
- The largest victory by either side in this rivalry was by Arsenal, winning 6-0 in 1935.
Head to head Stats:
- Arsenal wins: 84
- Drawn: 54
- Tottenham wins: 66
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Double Chance
As Tottenham has grown into a Champions League competitor, the games have swung in their favour in recent years. Some pundits and football fans even suggested a power shift in North London, claiming that Tottenham was now the biggest team despite not winning any major honors. Such was the rise in quality of the Tottenham players compared to the Gunners. The double chance bet is great to place on Tottenham as recent fixtures have shown a draw is as likely as a Tottenham win.
The Double Chance bet allows you to bet on a team to either win or draw the match. In terms of recent results and the trajectory of each team, the Double Chance bet would best be placed on the Blues.
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Both Teams to Score
Both teams have their problems, but one has continued to persist throughout the years, and it’s their defenses. With Spurs and Arsenal being traditionally attacking teams, the BTTS bet is a safe one to place. Both teams will score; they literally always do.
- Tottenham have scored 252 goals in all competitions in this fixture
- Arsenal have scored 290 goals in all competitions
- Arsenal hold the biggest win in this fixture with a 6-0 win over their rivals In 1935
- The total amount of goals scored in this fixture is 542 combined
- The most goals scored in this fixture was in 2004 at White Hart Lane when Arsenal won 5-4
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Over/Under 2.5 goals scored
The Over/Under market is a fantastic market for this game, but, you need to be careful which one you choose. There will always be goals in the NLD; deciding how many is the tricky part. Usually, if both teams are struggling for form, you can end up with Under 2.5 goals, but more often than not, that is not the case.
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Match Preview
This fixture has recently taken on the Champions League race head-on with both teams vying for a top 4 spot, the season in, season out. It only adds another layer to the ferocity of the rivalry. We’re not complaining, and neither should you. This match is regularly played at a high tempo, with hard tackles and great physical battles too. Of course, both squads are littered with star quality which adds yet another shine to the match.
Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Last Time Out
Arsenal beat Spurs in the first NLD of the season when they hosted Tottenham at the Emirates on 26th September. Arsenal won 3-1 seeing Aubameyang, Saka, and Smith-Rowe all get on the scoresheet.
Arsenal vs. Tottenham Head to Head: Last 5 games
- Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham, 26th September 2021, Premier League
- Tottenham 1-0 Arsenal, 8th August 2021, Pre-season Friendly
- Arsenal 2-1 Tottenham, 14th March 2021, Premier League
- Tottenham 2-0 Arsenal, 6th December 2020, Premier League
- Tottenham 2–1 Arsenal, 12th July, 2020, Premier League
Where to bet on Arsenal vs. Tottenham matches
Because this is such a huge game in the world of football, there are a lot of bookies giving odds, but here is why we prefer these three for the North London Derby.
More and more sports enthusiasts are abandoning the competition in favor of Betway. There are several reasons to prefer this bookmaker, including superb odds, a choice of deposit and withdrawal options, an excellent UI, and the ability to wager in Canadian dollars. It is a great option for beginner bettors and is very reliable. (Read more)
With the finest odds and ratings, it is a very popular alternative for sports betting aficionados. Its user-friendliness and advantages are enticing an increasing number of people. It is unquestionably safe and legal to use. (Read more)
It is an impressive online bookmaker that’s becoming increasingly popular. It offers sports fans plenty of reasons to sign up. It has over 50 sports to choose from and a large selection of in-game betting. It also has numerous deposit and withdrawal options so it’s very accommodating. (Read more)
[betting_bous id= “4631”]
Arsenal vs Tottenham: Live Streaming
BeIN Sports is owned by Nasser El Khelaifi, the PSG owner and he has ensured that BeIN is probably the best sports network in the world with numerous sports channels offered in HD and many language options to choose from with excellent commentary. They have world class analysts with even the likes of Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho on the panels, offering the best managerial experience in the world literally to analyze the games for you.
America’s ESPN is one of the best sports networks in the world, with 24/7 coverage of sports from all around the world and a real, intentional, and targeted focus on football. Football as a sport is rising exponentially in popularity in America. So it’s no surprise that ESPN has extended their world-class coverage to the sport.
DAZN is a relatively new sports network that is making real headway in the sports network industry. They offer coverage of a large number of sports, and of course, football is right at the heart of it. To keep up with all the football games, DAZN is a great option with various leagues being offered, some that don’t get enough coverage like the Europa League, for example, so check it out.
More Tips And Predictions:
For more tips, predictions, and odds here.
- Canada Vs. Panama Predictions
- Chelsea Vs Tottenham Betting Picks
- Man United Vs Liverpool Winner Odds In Canada
- 1 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Odds
- 2 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Betting Tips
- 3 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Match Stats
- 4 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Double Chance
- 5 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Both Teams to Score
- 6 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Over/Under 2.5 goals scored
- 7 Arsenal vs. Tottenham: Match Preview
- 8 Arsenal vs. Tottenham Head to Head: Last 5 games
- 9 Where to bet on Arsenal vs. Tottenham matches
- 10 Arsenal vs Tottenham: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips And Predictions: